I love this video , The story line , editing , footage and the whole video its self fits perfectly. I love the whole idea that it is not a love story but its more about friendship more than anything.Well done
I love your music video! The "amateur" feel to it made it feel very home-made, just how you wanted it to be. The only thing I would say is that the other character should have been wearing different clothes to establish the other person being the "other person."
I love this video , The story line , editing , footage and the whole video its self fits perfectly. I love the whole idea that it is not a love story but its more about friendship more than anything.Well done
ReplyDeleteyour music video was narrative, entertaining to watch and down to earth, and I personally thought their were no space for improvement.
ReplyDeleteI love your music video! The "amateur" feel to it made it feel very home-made, just how you wanted it to be. The only thing I would say is that the other character should have been wearing different clothes to establish the other person being the "other person."
ReplyDelete