For this GIF I found a contact sheet which is one image containing a series of images. I took a screen shot of the different images and used a website to put the images together. With the right speed it now looks like the arrow is spinning.
For this GIF I played a video and paused it, I then took a screen shot and played it for a split of a second and paused it again, taking another screen shot. Doing this on repeat I finally finished and used the website to put the images together.
Eadweard Muybridge was a photographer who used multiple cameras to capture motion in stop-action photographs. He decided to take multiple pictures of a horse running and then put those images together to make it appear like the horse was running.
He was the first person to do this and it was before film or tv so it has a significant place in history.
No comments:
Post a Comment