Wednesday, 5 June 2013
Short Film
From peer assessment I can say that the film it's self was well received. Their particular highlights of the film was how it was put together, so the colour grading and music.
One point that was made was the characters lacked depth but I would have to disagree with that. In the script they had clear personalities but that got lost in filming, we also didn't use professional actors in our film so I think that may be partly to blame for that.
Overall I'm really proud of our film. I think we worked well as a team, we all had different jobs but we worked together to come up with ideas, we had a good group dynamic.
If we had a chance to do it again I would make the scenes shorter, I thought the film was suppose to be 10 minutes but it was actually 5 which lead to us skipping an entire scene, leaving it on a cliffhanger. I also think we should have got professional actors and allowed them time to learn the script before coming on set.
Another problem we faced was that the location we filmed on was very far to get to so it took up valuable time.
Overall though I think the film is fun to watch and is well put together, plus you can tell what's going on throughout. As a first film I think it's gone really well and I'm proud of what we all created.
Labels:
unit 22,
unit 22 short film
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment