The point of this exercise was to see how to edit in camera. We had to shot someone getting mugged. It starts with the mugger asking for the phone and then they run away, they then get chased down.
We used a variety of shots, we used a long shot, medium close up and even point of view (and the end when I'm glaring at the mugger).
I thought this task was hard because without editing you have to get the shot exactly right and that is hard to do. Also it means you have to film everything in the correct order which is annoying. It made me realise how much we rely on editing and how in the past it must have been hard to shoot a film.
There was a few errors in the film such as in the start of a few scenes we can here someone saying "go" and the scene takes a few seconds to get going.
If I could have edited the film I would of cut out the bits where you could hear people behind the camera talking and I would also add some music to create an atmosphere to the video. I would also cut bits out so the whole video runs more smoothly and I feel it's a bit broken apart and it doesn't flow.
The best thing about this video is the acting, I think the actors in it showed what was happening. Another thing I enjoyed was that there was a lot of action in the film so that was good.
No comments:
Post a Comment