Wednesday, 24 October 2012

About Me




 My name is Madeleine Krivonozka. 'Krivonozka' comes from the Czech Republic which is where my paternal granddad is from. I'm 16 but I'll be 17 in December, I've recently just finished my GCSEs and now I'm doing a level 3 btec in creative media. I live in North West London and have done my whole life.




I'm interested in comedy and youtube videos. All of my favourite shows are comedy shows and I write my own youtube sketches. The person who inspires me the most is a person called Chris Kendall. He also does comedy sketches on the internet. I love seeing stand up comedians and my favourite stand up comedian is Russell Brand but I haven't see him live. 



I would like to work in TV, preferably comedy as that is what I love the most. It would be cool if I could write my own sitcom and even be in it myself. 

This year I went on something called the challenge, which meant I had to do a lot of outdoor activities such a hiking and caving. I think it really changed me because I had to work with lots of people who were different from me and who I didn't know and it made me gain faith in teenagers.



url.jpg




I'm really interested about youtube and people who vlog and make sketches. I've been to 3 youtube gatherings which is when you can meet famous youtubers or you can just meet unknown youtubers. I love going to these because it means I can meet people who are interested in the same things as me and I've made loads of new friends going to gatherings. I've met lots of famous youtubers this way and here's a picture of me with Chris Kendall (or crabstickz, his youtube username).

He really inspires me because he is weird and different to most people and he makes me feel like it's okay to be myself. He also is a nice person and is funny which are qualities I think everyone should have.

I'm not obsessed with music but I do like listening to it. My favourite artists are Florence + The Machine, The Killers, Kasabian, Chameleon Circuit and The Cure. I also like pop music but I would say my favourite genre is indie/rock.
















My favourite TV shows are Doctor Who, Spaced, The Mighty Boosh, The IT Crowd, Peep S
how plus lots of other sitcoms! I love TV shows that I can laugh at because I think life in general in series so it's good to watch a show that isn't and you can just watch for enjoyment. 

My favourite directer is Edgar Write because he could make the most boring scene interesting. He directed one of my favourite TV shows 'Spaced' and also my favourite films, 'Shawn of the Dead' and 'Hot Fuzz'. 


In my spare time I like to play video games. I love nintendo because I think their consoles are well designed and unique. My favourite DS game at the moment is Ocarina Of time. It's got a brilliant story line and the game play is fun. As well as nintendo games I also like computer games such as the sims 3. I think the sims is an amazing game because it allows you to be creative and create houses and people and different situations. I love making families on the sims because it allows you to do so much with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment