Together as a team we managed time well. We came up with separate ideas and decided to pick our favourites, and then choose which one to go forward with. After picking our idea we then made a storyboard together and then the characters together. After shooting the ident one of us edited while the other found sound effects so together we worked pretty well and used our time wisely.
Our task was to make an ident for our college. We wanted to aim ours at students but have something the staff would also appreciate, so we came up with claymation as everyone likes it and it has a nice feel to it. We wanted to convey the college image into our ident and with claymation we thought we could convey the image of it being creative and fun.
Our ident follows the rules of tv idents. It's a short representation of the college, as we show through the characters, it's short in time which idents are suppose to be and it has no voices or text in it so it's not too distracting. Overall I think our ident is pretty good.
From the comments on my blog I can see how I would improve things. For example the string used to make the ball fly was quite obvious so next time we would get a thinner string or make the camera angle so you can't see the string. I would also make the movements smaller so it flows better.
Overall I think our ident is a good representation of the college, it's simple, fun to watch and it is what the brief asked for.
No comments:
Post a Comment