Thursday, 9 May 2013

The 26th Day Scene 4

THE 26TH DAY

The four are back inside, Josh and Brydie are splattered in blood and all of them are staring into space looking slightly traumatised

Brydie (to Josh)
Hey you've got something on your face

Josh glares at Brydie

Brydie
Okay clearly not a good time for jokes, anyway I'm gonna wash my face n stuff

Brydie goes out the room

Thomas
Hey Josh

Josh
What?

Thomas
Thanks for saving me

Josh (making a reference to their argument before)
If I knew were gonna be such a prick I wouldn't have bothered

Thomas
Aha... yeah sorry about that, I didn't mean it

Josh
It's fine, and I guess I'm sorry too, you know it's hard being stuck in here all day

Thomas
Yeah, so we're cool?

Josh
Yeah

Thomas
Hey Isabel you alright?

Isabel
Yeah

Thomas
Really you look kinda pale are you sure?

Isabel
I just feel a bit sick that's all

Josh
Maybe it was from seeing the zombie getting hacked to death?

Isabel
mmm

Thomas
oh yeah thanks for trying to save me too, I honestly thought I was gonna get bitten!

Josh
What did Isabel do?

Thomas
She tried to push him off me

Josh
Really? (to Isabel) How did you not get bitten?

Isabel
I guess it was concentrating on Thomas or something

Brydie comes back from the bathroom looking concerned

Brydie
Who's been bleeding?

Thomas and Josh
What?

Brydie
There's a bunch of tissues in the toilet all covered in blood, and it wasn't me

Josh
It wasn't me

Thomas
Same

Everyone looks at Isabel, she looks up at everyone staring at her then runs into the bathroom, locking herself in.

-End of Scene-

No comments:

Post a Comment