Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Shot List


Shots
Script
Long shot

Close up of me talking.
Extreme Close up of my eyes.
Close up of pictures of me on the piano.

Walking into shot


Hello I'm Madeleine, I was born on the 14th December 1995, which makes me 16.
Close up of me talking.

Picture of my old school (with the cloud over it)

Wide shot of college.
I've recently just left secondary school which I didn’t like, but now I'm going to a new college, city of Westminster.
Close up of me talking to the camera. My hobby is to make YouTube videos, I've always liked watching people vlog and do small sketches but I never had the courage to make my own, until April 2012.

Close up of me talking. I then turn to the side (left) then it’ll be a close up of me but in my room and again I’ll turn so it looks like I’ve teleported

My favourite place to be is my room. Let me give you a tour


Close up of books, pan left to right of books.

These are my shelves; the bottom shelf is where I keep my favourite books.
Close up of the objects I’m talking about.
Close up of me talking (when I say I’ve eaten all the sweets)
This is where I keep random things, like my sweet pots, I’ve eaten all the sweets, and my wand, and just other things I own for no reason
Close up of magazines. This shelf is where my tv was, and it’s where I keep all my past Nintendo magazines and doctor who stuff
Close up of DVDs and CDs
Pan across Nintendo DS games
This shelf has the few DVDs and CDs I personally own, plus all my Nintendo DS games.
Pan across book shelf.

Close up of me talking
And my top shelf is just books I own but don’t read.
I don’t have the heart to get rid of them.
Tilt upwards to show the wall.
Close up of me.
This is the ultimate wall where I have my posters.
I don't really know why it's called that...
Long shot of wardrobe

Close up of me talking
This is my wardrobe, when I was 10 my mum painted it like the TARDIS, as I was obsessed with doctor who,
it's still one of my favourite TV shows

Close up of Charlie’s video about his wall of stuff on the computer.
Close up of me
This is my wall of stuff, I was inspired by charlieissocoollike, a youtuber, to do this, he has his own wall of stuff, so I did my own

Close up of the things I'm talking about

The wall of stuff consists of old photos, tickets of shows I've been to, pictures that I've or friends have drawn, post cards and birthday cards, and just bits of things that I like or mean something to me. I even have an 'I found Charlie badge', which is the badge you get when you find Charlie
Close up of me You can probably tell that I'm a bit obsessed about YouTube, but it doesn't stop there. I've been to two YouTube gatherings
Clips of Summer in the city one of them being the biggest gathering in Europe.
Close up of me My first gathering was called shark tour
Clips of people at shark tour.
Clip of me meeting crabstickz
I met such lovely people there
And also my favourite youtuber, crabstickz
Close up of me It was probably one of the best days of my life, I did a video about it.
But enough about YouTube, now it's time to talk about other experiences I've had, for example
Pictures from the premier. I've been to a film premiere. It was for the hunger games which is one of my favourite books. I met the main cast and I even got them to sign my book,
Close up of me which was nice of them
Pictures from New York I've also been to New York, I was only 11 so I don't remember much, but I do remember that it was extremely cold, and it was when my teeth were too big for my face

Pictures from both events. And I've performed an outdoor drama piece, and I've been to a World War 2 trench in Belgium

Close up of me talking My ambition in life is to write my own tv show, I would want it to be a sitcom, and maybe even to star in it.
I think my worst fear is to die knowing that I've wasted my life, so I try and be as many creative and different things as possible. I don't want to die unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment