Tuesday, 9 October 2012

My Video Profile

My video profile (I don't know why but it went a bit wrong when I uploaded it but this was the best result)

6 comments:

  1. Nice amount of shots and you did well with the editing. But i don't think the music is right for the mood. i think u should of added more pictures and MORE OF YOUR FACES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this Video Profile! Not only did it make me laugh, but the different techniques you've used on the video made it lively and not boring! I like the whole mood of it, it was quite smooth as if you had done it in one take, which is good! The different videos and pictures you added fitted in perfectly!

    The only dislike is the music! At first, I thought it was going to be some tragic Video Profile but in the end, it turned out to be quite funny and energetic in a way.

    - A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant way of expressing yourself! (Highly jealous of confidence), your video profile is amazingly edited as it’s simple and straight to the point and not too flashy. I really like the room tour as it’s a great way to inform your audience of who you are and what you like because you are in the comfort of your own home, telling us your interests and hobbies. It would be very hard for me to criticise because I’m too jealous, however the audio is lacking like mine so we can share the flaw. Also I reeeaaallllyy like the music as it is very flowing and suits your powerful voice. :)
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your video profile was good. I like your use of different camera shots and the music was calm and fitting for your video :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The positive was that you used very good camera shots and different angles. The negative was that the background music was abit boring and sad.

    ReplyDelete