I liked the ident, quite creative as each character had something interesting to do. I especially liked the reveal at the end showing the City of Westminster logo as their playground - that was quite cool. Another good thing is the sound effects. One thing I don't particularly like is the string on the character's and the ball - if that wasn't visible (or not as visible) then it would've enticed me a bit more. Apart from that, great ident!
Its good points are that that the sfx used with the music create at atmosphere but the animation itself was very un-paced since it jumps from some frames. if i was using the character using the camera i would have put some sound effects and video editing effects to show that it was a camera. Very creative though :P cates was better
I enjoyed your narrative and I thought the soundtrack and effects were well suited,also the it was down to earth with the clay models playing together on top of the cwc sign.
I liked the ident, quite creative as each character had something interesting to do. I especially liked the reveal at the end showing the City of Westminster logo as their playground - that was quite cool. Another good thing is the sound effects. One thing I don't particularly like is the string on the character's and the ball - if that wasn't visible (or not as visible) then it would've enticed me a bit more. Apart from that, great ident!
ReplyDeleteIts good points are that that the sfx used with the music create at
ReplyDeleteatmosphere but the animation itself was very un-paced since it jumps from some frames. if i was using the character using the camera i would have put some sound effects and video editing effects to show that it was a camera. Very creative though :P cates was better
I enjoyed your narrative and I thought the soundtrack and effects were well suited,also the it was down to earth with the clay models playing together on top of the cwc sign.
ReplyDeletewell done!